Meet HC BC’s Own Cuties

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Surprise! 

Have you ever wondered who was behind all of the organizing of the Her Campus BC chapter? Well it is these three lovely ladies! Kelsey Damassa, Morgan Gibbons and Meghan Gibbons all put in countless hours of preparation each week to ensure that the HC BC team and all of the HC BC readers are getting only the best! With their graduation day quickly approaching, we thought there was no better way to show our appreciation and love than by surprising them as being the last Campus Cuties of the school year!

So who are these girls exactly!?

Kelsey Damassa

Kelsey is one of HC BC’s Campus Correspondents. She will be graduating as a Communications and English double major. You may know her smiling face from the spin classes she teaches at the Plex! You can always find Kelsey snapping photos, updating HC BC’s social media pages, watching Disney movies, or running. 

Meghan Gibbons

Meghan is the other HC BC Campus Correspondent! She is a Communications and Political Science double major from New Jersey who loves Boston Sports, baking, and getting her tan on with her identical twin, Morgan! 

Morgan Gibbons

Morgan is Her Campus BC’s publicity director! She will be graduating as a Psychology major with a minor in General Education. If you didn’t guess already Morgan and Meghan are identical twins and their interests are fairly similar! Morgan loves the warm weather and being a beach bum on the sands in Naples, Florida but her heart lies with Boston sports teams and her New Jersey home.

These girls each have such extensive resumes and work so hard to bring you all that HC BC has to offer. From all of the event planning to team bonding to making sure our Sunday meetings always had the most delicious baked goods, these three have gone the distance and will be missed!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the team over the years Kelsey, Meghan and Morgan! Good luck with what lies in store for your futures and don’t forget to stop by the HC BC page every now and then!  

XOXO 

Love,

The HC BC Team

Alana is currently a junior at Boston College studying Communications and marketing. She is the Publicity director and events coordinator for Her Campus BC as well as being a part of the editorial team. 
Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum