Meet David of Sexual Chocolate!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Maybe you’ve seen him around campus, or maybe you’ve seen him on the stage… keep reading to find out more about more about the SC sophomore you’ve wondered about!

The Basics

Name: David Peters                           
Hometown: Rockport, MA
School/Year: A&S 2015
Major: Psychology (Pre-Med)

Fun Facts

How did you spend your summer vacation?  
Saving lives on the beaches in my neighboring towns, including Good Harbor, the number one best beach in New England.

Song currently stuck in your head? 
“Slight Work” by Wale and Big Sean

TV show you can’t get enough of?  
Either Scrubs or Breaking Bad.

Movie you watched most recently?  
The Bourne Legacy… it was really good!

Little known fact?
 I’m extremely good at all board games… like even games of luck, I’m a bit too competitive.

Guilty pleasure?  
The Notebook… Rachel McAdams makes me want to search for my Allie… and I can definitely quote the entire rain scene.

What do you want to do when you are finished with school?  
Be a pediatrician… kids rock!

What is your favorite thing about fall?  
Halloween is my favorite holiday…  I love funny costumes. Last year I was Ron Burgundy and won a costume contest.

Love Life

How would you describe your perfect girl?  
There is something perfect about every girl, but my ideal girl loves the beach, loves to dance, and has a pretty smile.

Perfect first date?  
Ice-skating at Frog Pond.

Deal breaker/Pet Peeve?  
Smoking.

Celebrity Girl Crush?  
Carrie Underwood

Celebrity Guy Crush?  
Tom Brady, he’s my biggest role model and I am a huge Pats fan.

BC Life

Extracurricular Involvement: Sexual Chocolate Step Team, ALC Volunteer Core, Irish Society.

Favorite Class?  
Organic Chemistry… jk… probably Italian because I love learning languages and I’m part Sicilian.

Least favorite?  
8 AM Calc freshman year, mostly because it was at 8 AM.

Favorite BC Dining food?  
Chicken parm panini from Eagle’s Nest.

Where are you most likely to be found on campus?  
Fifth floor O’Neill (his favorite study spot) or the Plex, I would say Eagle’s on Chicken parm day but I never know when it is.

Best BC memory so far?  
Winning ALC Showdown last year.

Speaking of Sexual Chocolate…

What is your Sexual Chocolate nickname?  
Boston Cream

What goes through your head when you are onstage performing?  
I really build off the crowd… it’s crazy to have all those girls screaming for you… it’s such a surreal feeling, you feel like a celebrity.

What can we look forward to from SC in the near future?  
It will be a big year with a lot of surprises. (He refused to give anything else away, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!)

Meghan Keefe is a senior associate on the integrated marketing team at Her Campus Media. While she was a student at Boston College, she was on the HC BC team and led as a Campus Correspondent for two semesters. After graduating and working for three years in public relations, she decided it was time to rejoin the Her Campus team. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Boston and traveling - anything that gets her outside.