Meet Cutie Scott Rizzi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Tall, dark, and handsome, as he so modestly describes himself, Scott Rizzi earns this week’s title of Campus Cutie. The 6’4” pre-med senior’s laid-back personality, dry humor, and unlimited ambition will restore your faith in guys, and help you finally reach the top of your cabinets.  

The Basics

Name: Scott Andrew Rizzi

Hometown: Austin, Texas

School/Year: A&S/SENIOR!!

Major: Psychology and Pre-Med.

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Hoops for Hope, Peer Health Exchange, and Psych Research.

Best class: Organic Chemistry. Loved it, weird I know.

Worst class: Behavioral Neuroscience

Bapst or O’Neill: Neither: Newton Law School Classrooms or Higgins

Favorite place to eat: Lower’s cold subs line.  

Fun Facts

Biggest pet peeve:  Your, You’re, There, Their, They’re, Too, To, Two. Drives me nuts.

One thing most excited about for senior year: Dropping the two words “Medical School” while talking “too” females.

Best moment at BC: Storming the field for the USC game. That was pretty sick.

Most embarrassing moment: Ask my friends about my nickname “Chunks.” That was pretty sick too.

Fun fact: Ever since being stung by string ray in 6th grade, I’ve had an irrational fear of the ocean. Also, I was taller than my mom by third grade.

Describe your awkward phase: See below.

Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber

Favorite TV show:  Duck Dynasty. Tapping into my Texas roots.

Celeb crush: Jennifer Aniston

Dream job: Radiation Oncologist

Favorite BC tradition: Mods. Too bad I don’t have one. Sore subject.

Favorite hangout spot on campus: Higgins classrooms.

Ideal girl: Witty, relaxed, smart, and humble.

Ideal date:  Something low-key like a dinner out in the North End, nothing flashy. Especially if it involves my favorite meal: Chicken Parm.

Funny date stories: N/A…

Deal breakers:  Opposing political beliefs, whiny voice, and lack of ambition.

Advice to freshmen:  Simple and sweet: Be yourself.  

Born and raised in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Kelly is a Senior at Boston College studying Communications and Marketing. She loves the fashion and beauty industries. She's had lots of experience with women and their tastes, given her all-girls high school background. At BC, she's involved in Strong Women Strong Girls, Student Admissions Program, and is an account management intern for Hill Holliday . When she catches a break, Kelly spends an obscene amount of time on Buzzfeed, rewatching Breaking Bad on Netflix, and attempting to workout.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.