This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week I have the pleasure of introducing you to Kevin! After getting to know him through the Brazilian Club and the International Assistant program, I just couldn’t miss out on sharing a little bit more about this globetrotter with you all. If you see him around campus make sure to say hello!  

The Basics

Name: Kevin Allemann

Hometown: Santiago, Zurich, Sao Paulo, Caracas, Buenos Aires, and Istanbul (Third Culture Kid Probs)

Year: 2017

Major: Finance and Marketing (He’s a CSOM boy, ladies!)

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Latin American Business Club Logistics Chair; Brazilian Club Media Chair; International Assistant; Intramural Football (by that he means the real football, soccer)

Best Class: Basic Finance with Prof. James

Worst Class: Calc I, my teacher sucked

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill. I’ve only ever been to Bapst on a campus tour

Favorite Place to Eat on Campus: Eagles but with the lines I feel like I am in The Hunger Games to get my food

Biggest Pet Peeve:  Slow walkers that take up the whole sidewalk when you’re rushing to get somewhere

Most Embarrassing Moment: I was at Stuart trying to order eggs but I wasn’t sure of how to do it in English so I asked my friend how to do it in America, he told me to order a “moon side up,” and I did. I thought that was actually a thing so I kept repeating that I wanted my eggs “moon side up” and everyone in line just started laughing at me.

Fun Fact: I’ve been attacked by a tamed cheetah on a Safari in South Africa

Favorite Vacation Spot: Hardwell’s Carnival in Ibiza

Celeb Crush: Alessandra Ambrosio

Dream Job: Professional Football (soccer) Player

Favorite BC Sport: Ice Hockey

Favorite Hangout Spot on Campus: The 2am Newton bus on Friday and Saturday nights singing Sweet Caroline

Ideal Girl: She has to be at least 5’5″, brunette, green/blue eyes, no glasses, loving football (soccer) is a MUST. But actually, I’m just kidding. I’ve lived in so many places and women everywhere are beautiful. Loving football (soccer) is the only true must.

Ideal Date:  Flying out to the island of Fiji and spending the whole weekend there.

Funny date stories: We were grabbing dinner at a beach bar and we ending up “swimming” in the ocean at 3am

Deal Breakers:  Taking more than 20 minutes for a girl to order her coffee at Starbucks

Advice to Freshmen: Take advantage of the Kerry Cronin date project to ask out as many girls as you can. Gotta have options.

Catherine is a sophomore at Boston College majoring in Political Science and minoring in International Studies. She is thrilled to be part of the Her Campus BC publicity team once again this semester. Her hobbies include bingeing on Netflix, ordering coffees with ridicuously long names (skim, sugar-free, iced-caramel latte, anyone?), and spending hours on hercampus.com. 
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.