Meet Cutie Harry Mitchell!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Move over, Royal Family! There’s a Harry at BC and while he may not be royalty, he’s an HC BC Campus Cutie (which is basically the same thing, right?). This Minneapolis native is a caddy and a golfer, a dog-lover, freshman Communication major, and generally funny guy. Form an orderly queue, ladies.

The Basics

Name: Harry Mitchell

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN                     

School/Major: Arts & Sciences 2017, Communication

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Hoops for Hope, FLIP (Freshman Leadership Initiative Program), intramural flag football/basketball, and ***~~Loving Life~~***

Best class: Survey of Mass Communication

Worst class: Perspectives

Upper or Newton: Upper

Bapst or O’Neill: Bapst

Favorite place to eat: Anywhere with a mint chocolate chip F’Real

Love Life

Single/Taken: ~Single~

Ideal girl: Someone with a great sense of humor

Deal breakers: Not having a good sense of humor

Ideal date: I like the idea of a classic date: going out to dinner (ice cream after) and for a walk in the park, followed by going back to one of our places to complete a 500-piece puzzle while we feed each other applesauce.

Behind the Scenes

Biggest pet peeve: Snoring

Most embarrassing moment: Definitely one of the three times I pooped my pants in high school

Favorite movie: Captain Phillips

Favorite TV show: Parks and Recreation

Favorite song right now: “GO!” by Common

Celeb crush: Paula Dean

Favorite member of One Direction: Zayn (~*~those eyes~*~<333)

Favorite hangout spot on campus: Stokes

Fun fact: I have a four-inch long nipple hair

Meaghan Leahy is a 21-year-old native New Yorker and senior at Boston College, whose hips only sometimes lie. When she's not wishing she were as honest as Shakira, she can be found running, Band-ing, or public speaking; in addition to writing for HC BC, she is a member of the Screaming Eagles Marching Band, Word of Mouth, and loves a good lap (or two, or five) around the Res. Meg is passionate about running and fitness, is a trained lifeguard, and works at the campus gym Equipment Desk. A highlight of her Boston College career thus far was being a TA for Intro to Feminisms. She has interned at both Anthropologie and the Supreme Court in Brooklyn, New York, so even though she is pursuing a Communication and English double major with a Women's and Gender studies minor, she is still trying to map it all out. She really, really hopes to graduate with a real job and everything. Please hire her, despite her severe Diet Coke addiction. Her redeeming skills and qualifications can be found on her LinkedIn account.
Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."