Meet Cutie Angela Jung!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Cutie Angela Jung! You are sure to see her around campus in Campion. Between her double major in Elementary Education and Human Development, as well as her involvement with the Campus School, she is a great girl you should get to know!

Name: Angela Jung

Hometown: Tenafly, NJ

School/Year: Lynch 2015

Major: Elementary Education and Human Development

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: KSA, Jumpstart, Campus School

Best class: Psychology of Learning

Worst class: Ecology and Evolution

Bapst or O’Neill: O’NEILL!

Favorite place to eat: Fin’s, Eagle’s Deli

Biggest pet peeve: When someone is a pessimist. Life is too short to be looking at the negative side of things. There’s always something to laugh about, and if you can laugh at your own imperfections, even better!

One thing most excited about for senior year: Mods, going to Sunset and ordering pulled pork nachos and a beer with my girls, and spoiling the freshmen with a lot of love.

Most embarrassing moment: In kindergarten I confessed my love to my crush. I told him I was going to marry him and we were going to have babies (before I knew where babies came from). He immediately started crying and raised his hand to tell on me. The entire class heard our story and the teacher probably tried so hard not to laugh. But it’s okay, that was 14 years ago, I got game now.

Fun fact: One way I relieve my stress is to bake and watch people I love enjoy eating all of it.

Favorite movie: Anything that makes me cry

Favorite TV showModern Family and Parks & Recreation (I have to stop myself from laughing too loud)

Dream job: Elementary school teacher at a charter school in Harlem. I can’t wait to pursue a career like this!

Ideal date: A guy sends a beautiful gown to my house that I could wear for dinner. Picks me up in his car. Drives to a restaurant where he has already booked a reservation in advance. He pulls out my chair. We talk, laugh, and eat. He pays and he helps me put on my coat. He carries me to the car and actually all the way up to my front door. He tilts me over and kisses me good night. He just needs to do everything. Just kidding! Not about that life. Ideal date consists of a tub of ice cream, pajamas, fuzzy socks, and a chick flick (I prefer White Chicks)

Deal breakers:  If he doesn’t like kids. Sorry, but ain’t nobody got time for THAT!

Advice to freshmen: Do what YOU love. Screw the money, fame, social status, and pressures. You do YOU because that’s what you’re best at. 

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum