Meet Campus Cuties Mikey and Shaun!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Searching for your CSOM husband? Well, look no further. We have the pleasure of introducing you to two of the greatest guys we know, Mikey and Shaun. These two have been inseparable since freshman year and are having a blast living together off campus this year. During their free time, they are most likely to be found at our house jamming out to Justin Bieber’s Love Yourself with us. Without further ado, meet these Campus Cuties:

The Basics:

Name:  Mikey Dillon

Hometown: Boxford, MA

School/Year: CSOM ‘17

Major: Finance and Business Analytics

Name: Shaun Houlihan

Hometown: West Roxbury, MA

School/Year: CSOM ‘17

Major: Finance

BC Life

Activities/Clubs:

• Mikey: Club Men’s Ultimate Frisbee President (if you seem him in action be sure to scream “89, you’re so fine”, he won’t get embarrassed at all) and interim captain of BC’s Premier Intramural Hockey Club: The Flying V
  • Shaun: Intramural Hockey Non-Champion, Freshman League Captain, and House Mom

Best class:

• Mikey: Portico with Dean Keeley
  • Shaun: Intro to Sociology with Lara Birk

Worst class:

• Mikey: Perspectives
  • Shaun: Gen Bio

Bapst or O’Neill:

• Mikey: O’Neill. I’m too scared to go into Bapst
  • Shaun: Living room at my house

Favorite place to eat on campus:

• Mikey: We enjoy Evan Xue’s home cooking
  • Shaun: Table near vending machine at Eagles

Get to Know More

How/When did you two become friends?

Freshman year Mikey watched as Shaun gave up his seat to an elderly woman on a crowded Newton Bus, and they have been best friends ever since.

Single/Taken?

• Mikey: Single
  • Shaun:Single but always on the hunt for that special someone

Biggest pet peeve:  

• Mikey: When people don’t tell their mom that they love them
  • Shaun: When you start a group chat and the bubbles are green, not blue

One thing most excited about for senior year:

• Mikey: Being let down by housing one more time after going Newton to CoRo.
  • Shaun: Meeting my future wife

Most embarrassing moment:

• Shaun: The time I drew a well endowed naked man for three hours during an art class
  • Mikey: The time I modeled for an art class

Celeb crush:

• Mikey: Chris Kreider
  • Shaun: Brittany Snow

Dream job:

• Shaun: Being a loving father
  • Mikey: Shaun’s kids’ favorite uncle

Deal Breakers:

• Mikey: Doesn’t cry at the end of The Notebook (every time they watch it, of course)
  • Shaun: Doesn’t like 27 Dresses

Favorite Halloween costume:

• Shaun: Macklemore
  • Mikey: Ryan Lewis

Ideal girl:

• Mikey: The type of girl you take home to meet the family
  • Shaun: Loves RomComs, loves children

Funny date stories:

• Mikey: I always enjoyed going on dates in high school before I could drive. The awkward conversations with the parents as they drove to and from the date were moments to cherish.
  • Shaun: One time I brought Mikey to McDonald’s, paid for his 20 piece McNuggets and McFlurry and he didn’t even come home with me at the end of the night.

Advice to freshmen:   

• Mikey: Look out for Shaun Houlihan
  • Shaun: Have Fun. Don’t eat the Tiki Masala at Stuart. Don’t steal food at Stuart, only Mac. Dorm room parties are fun (you’re welcome Freshmen guys). Rule #76: No excuses play like a champion. Studying is for Sundays. Pretend to be talking on the phone as you walk by donation tables in Mac.
Can’t get enough of these Campus Cuties? Make sure to keep an eye out for them on campus and say hi! 
Catherine is a sophomore at Boston College majoring in Political Science and minoring in International Studies. She is thrilled to be part of the Her Campus BC publicity team once again this semester. Her hobbies include bingeing on Netflix, ordering coffees with ridicuously long names (skim, sugar-free, iced-caramel latte, anyone?), and spending hours on hercampus.com. 
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.