Meet Campus Cuties Harrison Wang and Kristian Singh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Campus Cuties Harrison Wang and Kristian Singh! They met in high school, became best friends in a roundabout way, and have been loving their time at BC ever since. These two guys will always have you laughing and having a great time.

All about Kristian:

Name: Kristian Singh

Hometown: Albany NY

School/Year: MCAS 2019

Major: Economics

Activities/Clubs: Club Baseball, Electronic State of Mind, Acapella

Best class: How to Rule the World

Worst class: Microeconomics (all the stories about Tresch are true)

Favorite thing to eat: The chicken burritos from El Pelon

Biggest pet peeve: When people’s shoes squeak on the floor after it rains

Most likely to be found: Fulton’s Honors Library

Most embarrassing moment: Forgetting the one line I had in my 5th grade version of Aladdin

Fun fact: I have never broken a bone (*knocks on wood*)

Favorite movie: Perks of Being a Wallflower

Favorite TV show: The Office (Bears beats Battlestar Galactica)

Celeb crush: Alexandra Daddario

Dream job: Own a chocolate factory

Favorite BC sport: Hockey

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The lawns in front of Lyons and Stokes

Ideal girl: When I think of my dream girl I envision someone who always puts a smile on my face, she can make me laugh and is always down for adventuring somewhere and trying new experiences with me.

Ideal date: Mini Road Trip: Pack a picnic, make a fire playlist, grab some blankets and of course a speaker and hop in the car (get lost for a little bit). Then find an awesome spot to call your own for the day

Deal breakers: Smoking, not liking my dumb puns, and corny dad jokes

Harry Story: The first time I met Harry, I didn’t even actually know it was him. I bumped into him at a concert and he was shirtless, covered in scratches and drinking Starbucks.

How we met: My friend Talia randomly texted me one day and told me that she knew a kid from another school going to BC and that we should room together. I saw him a party a week later actually knowing who he was this time and we were best friends instantly.

All About Harrison:

Name: Harrison Wang

Hometown: Albany, NY

School/Year: MCAS 2019

Major: Pre-Med

Activities/Clubs: Intramural Volleyball and Soccer

Best class: Chemistry

Worst class: Calculus

Favorite place to eat: O Ya sushi

Biggest pet peeve: When guys tell girls they’re ugly because every girl is beautiful in their own way

Most likely to be found: At the gym or at the library

Most embarrassing moment: Walking into the see-through sliding doors multiple times

Fun fact: I could’ve gone D1 for soccer

Favorite movie: Frozen

Favorite TV show: Grey’s Anatomy

Celeb crush: Ariana Grande

Dream job: Trophy husband

Favorite BC sport: Hockey

Favorite hangout spot on campus: My dorm

Ideal girl: Someone who’s really nice, spontaneous and can make me laugh. Loves to go out to eat and exploring new places or staying in and cuddling and ordering takeout.

Ideal date: We go out to her favorite restaurant and then we explore downtown.

Funny date stories: I was going on a date with this girl, but I was taking care of my friends puppy and the puppy got into my car without me knowing and when she got into the car, the puppy started barking. She loved the puppy though.

Deal breakers: If she doesn’t have a good personality

Advice to freshmen: College is really hard compared to high school, but it will get better. You really need to put the time and effort into school. Also try new things and be willing to get out of your comfort zone.

Favorite Kristian Story: One time, Kristian jumped into a moving car (through the window no less), and I had to catch him.

Look for Kristian on the diamond or Harry at the Plex and say hi to this week’s Campus Cuties!

Diana is a freshman at BC this year majoring in biology on a pre-med track. In her limited free time she enjoys running the res, finding the best fro-yo places around, and spending time with the awesome people she's met!
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.