Meet Campus Cutie Stephanie Vitone!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie Stephanie Vitone! Outgoing, beautiful, caring, and a die-hard Boston sports fan, get to know this amazing girl!

The Basics:

Name: Stephanie Vitone

Hometown: Newton, MA

School/Year: Boston College 2016

Major: Nursing

BC Life:

Activities/Clubs: Nursing Senate, (past: BC Club Hockey, 4Boston)

Best class: I loved my Labor and Delivery nursing class. I feel like I retained the most information from that class and found a specialty of nursing I am passionate for.

Worst class: Statistics. Bad.

Bapst or O’Neill: Neither…I don’t really do well in libraries, so if I’m there you know its bad. I prefer to not leave the room (aka common room table).

Favorite place to eat on campus: Hillside

A Little Bit More About Stephanie:

Biggest pet peeve: When my roommates use the blender for 85340857230495874 minutes!!!

One thing most excited about for senior year: Marathon Monday in the Mods!

Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookies and Cream

Favorite BC experience: Nursing community health clinical in Haiti this past January

Why BC? Being from Boston, I have always wanted to go to BC. I grew up watching BC sports teams and have always loved the campus feel of BC while being so close to the city.

Fun fact: I am a Godmother!

Favorite TV show: Friday Night Lights

Celeb crush: Julian Edelman (S/O to Ben H. from the Bachelor too)

Guilty pleasure: The Bachelor with my gals

Dream job: A job at any major Boston Hospital!

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The benches in the quad when it’s nice out!

Most embarrassing moment: Where do I begin…One of my first embarrassing moments was during orientation. For some reason I used a tray to gather my food, drink and utensils. While walking to my group table in lower, I tripped, dropping my tray and silverware. It was very loud and became quite the scene, everyone looked. So if you remember that girl in orientation group three, it was me.

Taken/Single: Single

Celebrity you want to be: Gisele Bundchen

Ideal date: A Bruins game!

Date Deal breakers: Hating sports…(especially Boston sports teams)

Advice to freshmen: Get involved, join as many clubs and organizations as possible until you find your niche!

Song of the moment: I Took a Pill in Ibiza is the current jam. But I still love Sorry by Biebs.

Favorite Movie: Anything Adam Sandler, also Ladder 49

Senior year bucket list item: The list is long. Some items on the list include: go to the top of the Gasson Bell tower, take a swim in the mysterious fountain in front of O’Neil, and drive through campus the wrong way…

Personal motto:

(Editor’s note: this may be the most inspirational personal motto. Ever.)

So if you’re at the next Bruins home game or eating lunch at Hillside, be sure to look at for this week’s Campus Cutie!

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.