Meet Campus Cutie Rich McDonnell!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Rich McDonnell, a.k.a. Nurse Rich, is an attractive and smart boy who likes to goof around. Accented with his signature chin cleft, he makes all the girls swoon. And though he doesn’t like to show it, he’s a true softy underneath. He’s a successful member of the swim team and leader in the nursing program; this freshman is quite the catch! And not to mention… have you noticed that swimmer’s body?!

The Basics:

Name:  Rich McDonnell

Hometown:  Staten Island, NY

School/Year:  Connell School of Nursing ‘17

Major:  Nursing

BC Life:

Residence:  Keyes North

Activities/Clubs:  Swim Team, Project Swim, Vice President of 2017 Connell School of Nursing, and Freshman League.

Best Class: Nothing (haha sorry)

Worst Class: Biblical Heritage with Prof. Morrison

Bapst or O’Neill:  Bapst. Because I like the booths… and the quietness. Oh and the hot chocolate! (Pronounced in the best Staten Island accent you could imagine!)

Favorite Place to Eat: Hillside

Fun Facts:

Biggest Pet Peeve:  When people talk about politics.

One thing most excited about for sophomore year: Living in an eight-man!

Most embarrassing moment: I hit my face on the washing machine today. It even started bleeding…. This was all in front of a really pretty girl!

Favorite Movie: “Warrior”

Favorite Chick Flick: “Valentine’s Day”

Favorite TV Show: “Breaking Bad”

Celeb Crushes: Jennifer Anniston and George Clooney

Dream Job: Nurse

Favorite BC sport:  Swimming

Favorite hangout spot on campus: Keyes 4th Lounge

Favorite thing about Valentine’s Day: The chocolates!!

Love Life:

Single or Taken: Taken (sorry, ladies)

Ideal Girl: Someone I can joke around with. I like a girl who has nice eyes, blonde hair, and doesn’t care about what other people think.

Ideal Date: Walk around New York City and then have a picnic in Central Park.

Deal Breakers?: Girls who think too highly about themselves. And girls who brag.

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum