Meet Campus Cutie, Olivia Hart!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie, Olivia Hart! This fiery redhead enjoys eating good food, reading Jane Austen, and laughing at everything. She is goofy and fun and has a thirst for knowledge. Learn more about her and she’ll steal your Hart.  

The Basics:

Name: Olivia Hart

Hometown: Pensacola, Florida

School/Year: A&S 2016

Major: English

Minor: Inclusive Education; Italian

BC Life:

Best Class: Art and Architecture in Florence with the legendary Rocky Ruggiero while abroad 

Worst Class: Microeconomics freshman year… kill me now. 

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill fifth floor- where you can look out and see the Boston skyline

Activities/Clubs: International Assistant Program; Gratia Plena; St. Thomas More Society; CAB 

Favorite Place to Eat: The Rat

Favorite BC sport: Football

Favorite hangout on campus: The Rat

Favorite BC Experience: Study abroad in Parma, Italy 

One Thing on your BC Bucket List: Go to the Dropkick Murphy’s concert for St. Patrick’s Day 

Why BC: I visited BC for the first time in the summer when it was beautiful and warm and lovely on campus… and I got a really good vibe from the people, and I liked that it was a Jesuit Catholic school 

A Few More Facts:

Biggest Pet Peeve: Rude people

Little Known Fact: I live in Greycliff this year… and I actually like it

Favorite Movie: The Dead Poets’ Society 

Favorite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother 

Favorite Song of the Moment: Barcelona by George Ezra 

Favorite Food: Ooo pizza!

Celeb Crush: Tom Middleston

Dream Job: getting paid to travel around the world, meet the locals, and eat good food… alla Anthony Bourdain  

Advice to Freshmen: Get involved and give it time because when you find your niche, that’s when you’ll start to really love BC 

Top Place You Want To Visit: Paris 

Guilty Pleasure: The Bachelor with my roommates

One Thing On Your Bucket List: Go to Africa 

Personal motto: “People who love to eat are the always the best people” – Julia Child

Favorite Halloween costume: Kim Possible, and my friend was Ron, and we tried to spray paint his hair and it turned out lime green

Favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla. It’s classic, don’t judge. 

Love Life:

Taken/Single: Single 

Ideal person: Kind-hearted, confident, and someone who I can have good conversations with

Ideal date: Getting food and going on a picnic… and then just exploring the city together

Deal breakers: Acting like a jerk 

Deal makers: Being a gentleman… and also scruff. 

Thanks for all the answers, Olivia! It’s been lovely getting to know you!

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.