Meet Campus Cutie, Olivia Evans!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Olivia Evans! Liv is a fun-loving sophomore who has a passion for Mac Flat-Tops and Cherry Coke Zero. She dreams of someday visiting the Seven Wonders of the World and singing a duet with Beyoncé. Read on to learn more about this affable cutie! 

The Basics:

Name: Olivia Evans

Hometown: Rockville, MD

School/Year: CSOM ‘16

Concentration: Accounting

BC Life:

Best class: Financial Accounting with the Wilsons

Favorite hangout spot on campus: My bed

Favorite BC experience: Spending orientation staying up until 3 a.m. talking and laughing with people I’m still close friends with today.

Why BC? It felt like family.  

Go-to lunch spot on campus: Eagle’s. Hands. Down.

A Few More Facts:

Little known fact: I’m actually really funny.

Favorite movie: She’s The Man

Favorite song of the moment: “Talk Dirty” by Jason Derulo

Favorite food: Toss up between sandwiches and pizza

Celeb crush: Channing Tatum. He will always be my number one.

Dream job: Infectious disease doctor

Guilty pleasure: Twilight  

Personal motto: Making the uncomfortable comfortable.  

Favorite Halloween costume: Daisy from The Great Gatsby or Casper the Ghost… you choose

Favorite ice cream flavor: Strawberry cheesecake

Favorite thing to do in the winter: Stay in bed and watch Netflix

Love Life:

Taken/Single: Single

Ideal guy: Tall, dark, and handsome. And funny.

Date you’d never want to go on: Ice-skating

Ideal date: A spontaneous trip abroad… “At least she’s low maintenance”- Liz Walk, roommate of Olivia Evans

Deal breakers: Cigarette smoking, no sense of humor

Deal makers:  Nice eyes, smart, loves kids

Funny date stories? She has none of her own, but this one time she was a third wheel…

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."