Meet Campus Cutie Nicole Kopidakis!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Drake’s future wife… I mean this week’s campus cutie, Nicole Kopidakis! When she’s not tearing up the softball field or watching reruns of Friends, you can find her in Hillside eating one of their amazing omelets. And although Reslife might have been her sworn enemy during her time at BC, she always has a great attitude and a beautiful smile to brighten everyone else’s day.

The Basics
Name:  Nicole Kopidakis
Year:  Senior
Major:  Biology
Hometown:  Edison, NJ

At BC
What clubs or activities are you involved with on campus?
I’m a Health Coach for the Office of Health Promotion. I also really love Intramural Sports – especially softball (my little shout out to the Expos).
What is your favorite place on campus?
Any dining hall… I love food.
Bapst or O’Neil?
I’m torn. As dorky as it sounds, there are things I like about both. At least O’Neil‘s windows remind me that there is an outside world.
Best Class?
It was probably one of the toughest classes I’ve taken, but I loved Anatomy. Dissecting a cat in lab was actually pretty cool. Close second was the History of Popular Music in the US.
Worst Class?
General Chemistry, without a doubt.

Fun Facts
What type of music do you listen to?
I love every genre except for country and heavy metal. What I listen to depends on my mood, but I really like hip-hop and alternative. Dave Matthews Band is my absolute favorite though, and I’ve traveled pretty much everywhere in the US to see them play live.
What is the most played song on your iPod?
This won’t come as a surprise to anyone who knows me even a little, but its “Best I Ever Had” by Drake with a total of 130 times. That song will never get old. Plus Drake and I are in love.
What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Took a bus 5 hours there and 5 hours back in the same day from school to NYC to see Jay-Z and Eminem perform at Yankee Stadium. I had an exam the next day but… completely worth it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
One time I stole the microphone away from my friends who got up to sing “Just a Friend” by Biz Markie at karaoke. I thought I could rap it better than them, but the verses are surprisingly tough to sing without Biz Markie’s lead. Needless to say, my pride didn’t let me walk off stage and I stood there mumbling words that didn’t make sense until the big chorus.
Who is your celebrity girl crush?
It’s a toss up between Beyonce and Jennifer Aniston.
Celebrity guy crush?
It changes a lot, but right now its Jason Segel.
What’s your guilty pleasure?
Really horrible romantic comedies.
Biggest pet peeve?
When people use “LOL” in text. Or in actual conversation… that might be worse.

Favorites
Favorite food:  Pizza
Favorite movies:  About a Boy and Garden State are my two favorites. They both carry deep and sentimental messages with a comedic exterior, which is something I love about them.
Favorite TV show: I am easily addicted to any kind of show, from “Scrubs” to “True Blood”… but my favorite will always be “Friends.”
Favorite book: Since I was younger I always swore that If anyone ever asked me this question I would answer with the book Holes… embarrassingly enough I think I liked it so much because the chapters were each 2 pages long. I would still recommend it.
Favorite animal: Golden Retrievers

Love
Are you single? 
Yes.
What’s your type?  
A well-motivated and athletic guy with a sense of humor.
What’s your idea of the perfect first date?  
Not to be corny but any date is perfect if I really enjoy the guy’s company.
Any deal breakers?  
Anyone who is too into himself.

Plans after graduation?
Ultimately I would love to go to graduate school to work in the medical field, but after I graduate I am applying to a program to teach English abroad in Europe. I was really bummed when I couldn’t go abroad last year because of my schedule, so I figured this is a perfect time and opportunity to do so.

Best memory at BC?
I hope to make so many more coming up on my senior year, but my best memory has to be that football game against Florida State my freshman year. I went to a high school without a football team and it was one of the reasons I loved the idea of coming to BC so much. The game was really close but we ended up winning; I’ll never forget how much fun I had being there with my good friends and really feeling that BC camaraderie.

Favorite dining hall on campus and why?
Hillside. And obviously because of the omelets and burgers.

Best dorm you’ve lived in?
Actually, none. Off campus all the way – I have not had the best luck with dorms. I was in a forced triple freshman year and then got Co-Ro sophomore year. So yeah, I don’t have much to choose from.

Advice to underclassmen?
Don’t spend all your time in the library… really enjoy time with your friends because these four years really pass by too quickly.

Meghan Keefe is a senior associate on the integrated marketing team at Her Campus Media. While she was a student at Boston College, she was on the HC BC team and led as a Campus Correspondent for two semesters. After graduating and working for three years in public relations, she decided it was time to rejoin the Her Campus team. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Boston and traveling - anything that gets her outside.