Meet Campus Cutie Mike Alario!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Mike Alario! This Massachusetts native and CSOM guy is super hilarious, very out-going, and always down for a good time! Read on to learn more!

The Basics

Name: Mike Thomas Alario

Hometown: Lunenburg, MA

School/Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Management and Political Science  

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Generation Citizen, 4Boston, Appalachia, Junior Fellow at the Clough Center and House Dad for Walsh 323

Best class: Sarah Cabral’s Portico

Worst class: Computers in Management – Professor John Fox you know who you are

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill, I’m way too loud for Bapst

Favorite place to eat: New Hong Kong @ 2A.M.

Biggest pet peeve: My dog peeve he’s almost 200lbs

Favorite ice cream flavor: I prefer pie

Favorite BC experience: Tailgating in the Womb – it was lit

Why BC?: Because it’s short for Boston College duh?

Fun fact: I am running the Boston Marathon

Favorite TV show: Anything Anime

Celeb crush: Hillary Clinton

Guilty pleasure: I have no ragrets, not even one letter

Dream job: Whatever Joe Biden does  

Favorite hangout spot on campus: Cheverus Hall

Most embarrassing moment: Losing odds and having to put “anything anime” as my favorite TV Show

Taken/Single: Single but ready to mingle

Ideal date: One that doesn’t end early

Deal breakers: I cannot stand low ball offers, I mean come-on we are adults conducting business here

Advice to freshmen: Stocks are best bought low and sold high

Song of the moment: Ain’t Too Cool – Lunch Money Lewis

Senior year bucket list item: Skinny Dipping in the Res

Personal motto: “When People get too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them” – Ron Swanson

Maybe you’ll see this sarcastic sweetie next time you’re hanging out in Chevy or working in O’Neil! Make sure to say ‘hi!’

Diana is a freshman at BC this year majoring in biology on a pre-med track. In her limited free time she enjoys running the res, finding the best fro-yo places around, and spending time with the awesome people she's met!
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.