Meet Campus Cutie Marie Peduto!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Marie Peduto. This hilarious and outgoing sophomore loves playing the saxophone and listening to Taylor Swift. Read on to get to know Marie!

Name: Marie Peduto

Hometown: Wakefield, MA

School/Year: Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences ’18

Major: Mathematics

Activities/Clubs: BC bOp!, Screaming Eagles Marching Band, BC Pep Band, University Wind Ensemble, BC Bands Service Group

Best class: Honors Seminar with Professor O’Connor 

Worst class: Gen Chem

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill because I’m way too loud for Bapst

Favorite place to eat on campus: The Plain and Simple Station at Lower (I’m the pickiest eater on the planet, so this has become my go-to spot)

Biggest pet peeve: Sitting in traffic

One thing you’re most excited about for junior year: (Hopefully) going to Ireland with the Marching Band!

Most embarrassing moment: There are so many to choose from! The one that stands out as of late is when I tried to mess with one of my friends by hitting him in the back of the head to say hi (not my best ideas from the start). Turns out my target was my friend’s doppelganger, and I ended up hitting a complete stranger in the back of the head while he was FaceTiming a girl. So not only did I have to apologize to the guy 100 times, but there was also a girl watching the entire thing on FaceTime!

Fun fact: My full name is Marie Victoria Peduto, so I am always the MVP!

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo

Favorite TV show: Gossip Girl

Celeb crush: Michael Bublé

Dream job: Saxophonist for Taylor Swift 

Favorite BC sport: Hockey!!!

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The Rat (the ambience far outweighs the food)

Relationship status: Taken 

Ideal guy: Someone who is outgoing, hilarious and clean-cut.

Ideal date: Dinner and a concert or sporting event

Deal breakers: Someone with excessive amounts of facial hair, someone who is too quiet or shy, or someone who can’t accept the amount of time I spend playing saxophone

Advice to freshmen: Don’t blink, or you might miss something. Also, Be the Spirit, Join the Band.

So next time you want to talk to someone about Band or need someone to sit with in the Rat, say hi to Marie!

BC Senior, Future High School Teacher. Lover of laughing, Diet Coke, friends and family, pandas, peanut butter, and the BCMB.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.