Meet Campus Cutie Jamie DeAntonis!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Jamie DeAntonis! Laidback, smart, talented, and dedicated, Jamie is the cutie we all aspire to find (and be!).

Name – Jamie DeAntonis

Hometown – Old Saybrook, CT

School/Year – A&S, 2018

Major – Math

Fun fact – In a recent survey, my room was voted the cleanest room on campus. (Ladies, feel free to stop by. *winky face emoji*)

Most Embarrassing Moment – This is a very dark subject for me.  When I was in the third grade, my music class was rehearsing for our musical (titled, “Paint the Town December”).  I was too shy to sing with the rest of my class, so I simply mouthed the words while everyone else sang.  Despite my best attempt at lip-syncing, my music teacher noticed that I wasn’t singing, and yelled at me, so I started crying in front of the entire class.

Biggest Pet Peeve – Open-mouth chewing.  Unattractive and annoying.

Best Class – There are so many great ones to choose from, but Probability is definitely my favorite.  I like the material, and the professor is very passionate and knowledgeable about the topic.  I find it very pure and beautiful.

Worst Class – Physics.  The Professor is very boring.  My suitemate falls asleep on a regular basis.

Activities/Clubs – Marching Band, University Wind Ensemble, Qualitative Strategies Group

Bapst or O’Neill – I’m a Bapst guy through and through.  The intimate, quiet feel of the first floor at night is truly a fertile field for productivity.

Place to Eat – EAGLES.  I go there twice every weekday.  You can find me in the specialty sandwich line at 11:00 and 2:00 waiting for my Tuscan Chicken from Maria.

Ideal Date – My ideal date is a trip into the city for dinner or picnic lunch.  A nice place to talk and a classy atmosphere is very important.  Afterward, if things are going well, maybe we will stop for some White Mountain on the way home.

Ideal Girl – Hmmmm… my ideal girl is smart, not too loud, and nicely complements my dazzling personality.  All girls in the 5’2” to 5’5” range, please apply.

Puppy lover. Starbucks obsessed. Accounting and Finance major in CSOM...and a girl with a disproportionate number of Gassongrams on her insta feed. Member of the Boston College Marching Band and the Shaw Leadership Program.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.