Mark Your Calendar for a Spring Fashion Show Benefitting The One Fund

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Her Campus BC, Strong Women Strong Girls at BC, and Rent the Runway at BC present a Spring Fashion Show, this Thursday April 25th, from 7-9pm in the Rat!!

All proceeds from ticket sales, every single cent that we make, will go straight to The One Fund, created to benefit the people most affected by the tragic events that happened this past Monday at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

Our runway show will feature some pretty amazing clothing and accessories for both guys and girls from some of our favorite brands including ’47 Brand, Cory Vines, Paxton 1345, Another F*ing Tote, Rent the Runway, and Just Love Me Jewelry, as well as some great student-styled looks.

The Acoustics and Dance Organization of Boston College (DOBC) will perform before and after the fashion show!

Just a few of our amazing raffle prizes include:

·      Mahi Gold gift cards

·      Just Love Me Jewelry gift cards

·      Another F*ing Tote Bags

·      Paxton 1345 boxers (for guys and girls)

·      Gift cards to restaurants around Boston

·      Great Her Campus Swag

We have goodie bags too!! They’ll be filled with:

·      LUNA bars

·      UNREAL Candy

·      Rent the Runway discount codes

·      Hair ties from Just Love Me

·      Coupons and discount codes from stores, brands, and restaurants

Tickets will be $10 each and will include food and one raffle ticket.  Raffle tickets will be on sale for $1 each, or 6 for $5, and will benefit Birthday Wishes.  

We will accept cash or credit cards.  Get your tickets online here, or come find us in Hillside all week! We’ll also be selling tickets at the door!  Check out the Facebook page for updates!! See you there!

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.