Magical Monday at Chestnut Hill Square

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Chestnut Hill Square’s Magical Monday is exactly as the name implies. On December 18th, fellow bloggers and myself had the opportunity to get a taste of what Chestnut Hill Square has to offer and let me tell you, it was amazing.

The evening started at Drybar. Although I have heard wonderful things about this new trendy hotspot, this was my first visit. Drybar was cutely decorated with mirrors in every direction and shelves stocked with hairstyling products. Their motto is “No cuts. No color. Just blowouts for only $40.” They want to provide clients with an affordable and fabulous blow out. The hairstylists were incredibly nice and did a wonderful job on everyone, showing they can handle any type of hair. Champagne was also served, which was an added bonus to an already remarkable experience. This is a great go to spot, whether you are relieving stress from a long week or are in the celebrating mood, Drybar has got you covered. Once everyone finished getting their hair done, we were looking sassy and ready to show off our voluminous hair.

The next stop on the agenda was Seasons 52. Seasons 52 has a swanky ambiance with a loungy feel. They have a piano player and singer every evening starting at 6 p.m. to set a jazzy mood. The restaurant’s menu is inspired by seasonal ingredients, so it changes throughout the year. We enjoyed a delicious six-course meal at the chef’s table. Every meal was absolutely exquisite and was complimented by a specific wine to match it. Not to mention our waiter was charming, knowledgeable, and very professional. This is an excellent restaurant for any occasion. I definitely recommend it. Ladies, next date night spice things up by going to Season 52.

Magical Monday at Chestnut Hill Square was a perfect way to end my semester. There are so many wonderful shops and restaurants at the square that you must visit. It is only a 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the Boston College campus!

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.