A Letter to the Snow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Dear Snow,

I’ve been thinking about our relationship recently.

We’ve been seeing each other for a while now and I think I should tell you how I’m feeling.

I hate how you let people walk all over you; you need to start standing up for yourself more.

A lot of people are starting to feel tortured by you.  Even my young cousins that used to play with you all the time are getting a little sick of you.

You turn up unexpectedly all the time and all I do is hope that I can stay inside the whole day to avoid you.

You’ve also kind of given up on keeping clean, I know midterms are coming around, but personal hygiene is important.

You don’t have a positive attitude anymore, now you’re so cold hearted all the time.

Your new habit of crying has become…interesting.  You get upset after a heated argument and then you’re like a big puddle. I don’t know what to do.

Also I feel like everywhere I turn you’re there, it starting to be creepy. I even see you in the mods…

Finally, to be honest, I think I might like someone else.  I’ve seen the sun around campus recently and he makes me smile every morning and I can’t stop thinking about him.

I’m sorry I just think it’s about time we break up.

Photo Source:

http://maddogmedia.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/i-hate-february/

http://postgradproblems.com/here-are-the-people-who-threw-non-boiling-water-in-the-air-and-were-disappointed-when-it-didnt-turn-into-vapor/

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."