Kickboard Campus Scooter: The “Grown Up” Scooter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

When HC National informed Caitlin and me that we would be receiving Kickboard Campus Scooters to try out, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. I hadn’t ridden a scooter since middle school (green Razor scooter, anyone?), and I wasn’t about to hop on one at 21 years old.

To my surprise, I had so much fun riding around the hallways of Stayer on this scooter. The ride was incredibly smooth, and it was so easy to pick up speed, turn corners, and stop. I don’t care if I looked like a 5 year old, it was an awesome way to spend fifteen minutes.

This scooter, admittedly, is not ideal for getting to class since BC is very hilly and you have to take stairs to get pretty much anywhere. However, I think it’d be an awesome form of transportation to get from off campus to campus (off campus houses, Cleveland Circle, etc.) and even from Newton campus to Main campus.

The scooter requires no assembly, all you have to do is take it out of the box and unfold it. When folded, it is pretty compact, and could easily fit underneath a bed or on the floor of a closet.

Want to learn more about this awesome Kickboard Campus Scooter? Check out Kickboard USA on their site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Meghan Keefe is a senior associate on the integrated marketing team at Her Campus Media. While she was a student at Boston College, she was on the HC BC team and led as a Campus Correspondent for two semesters. After graduating and working for three years in public relations, she decided it was time to rejoin the Her Campus team. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Boston and traveling - anything that gets her outside.