Life > Experiences

Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Better: New BC Discounts at The Street

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

There are few things more important in life than snagging cute clothes or yummy food for a good price. The Street at Chestnut Hill has decided to make all of our dreams come true and is now offering exclusive discounts to Boston College student and faculty!

Showcase Superlux: Yes, you read it right. For the first time ever Showcase Superlux is offering $5 off all movie tickets on Tuesdays for Boston College students and faculty. Forget having date night at the not-so-intimate second floor of Lower Live or having to trek all the way out to the North End. Instead, save money from this super short commute and discounted movie tickets! Best of all, with this extra money you saved from the tickets you can now spend more on the finer luxuries of this theater and indulge in their full menu. This includes their cocktail menu as well (for 21+) so ditch the bar scene and spend your Tuesdays here!

Ku De Ta: Get over the hump day by earning a 10% discount here. Every Wednesday, you can get this discount on apparel brands such as Free People, BCBGeneration, Joe’s Jeans, True Religion, and so many more. Then tie together your whole outfit with their jewelry and accessory section with brands like Alex and Ani. No need to spend an hour choosing an outfit on Friday night!

Skoah: Stressed out from midterms and your skin is suffering the consequences? Check out Skoah for 10% on all items including their rejuvenating face treatment supplies. Their extensive collection of high quality makeup and lotion will treat your skin better than ever.

Vince: Still haven’t gotten your winter clothes from home yet? No worries since Vince is offering 15% off! Their new arrivals section features cute sweaters and jackets perfect for combating the cold. Or start your holiday shopping extra early since they have apparel and goodies for men, women and kids–just don’t forget to treat yourself, too!

City Sports: Feeling the freshman 15? After coming here and using their 10% discount, buy some new running sneakers and be doubly productive as you take a quick run to The Street to shop at all the stores each time. Or just use the discount to purchase some cute new workout gear and strut your stuff at the Plex!

EYESPOT: 50% off single version polycarbonate lenses. We repeat, 50%. Never say no to 50%! Glasses can be expensive! So even if you don’t need a pair, think forward and buy them as a gift for someone else! It’s deals like this that make the $65,000 tuition worthwhile.

Treat Cupcake Bar: If you go to BC, you work hard all week; we know that. So treat yourself at Treat Cupcake Bar with their 10% discount! As if that was not enough convincing to come here, Treat gives you the option to choose your cupcake flavor, frosting, and add-ons! Or just pick from one of their super tasty selections that are always rotating. Best yet, they also have delivery, in store pickup, or shipping available. Adios Eagle’s Nest cookies, hello Treat cupcakes.

Shake Shack: You can’t study on an empty stomach, and that’s a fact. Bring a friend, buy a burger, and get one free on Study Buddy Mondays. Use your Eagle ID for good and spend your Monday lunch and/or dinners here with a friend. Bring one of your pals to experience the beautifulness that is Shake Sauce. Amen.

And this is just the beginning! More stores like Juice Press are rolling out new BC student and faculty discounts in the very near future so grab your Eagle ID and head down to the Street to check them out!

Sources:

http://www.prellwitzchilinski.com/projects/the-street/

Hey I'm Gab Sansaricq, a native New Yorker, a current Boston College Sophomore majoring in Psychology, and an avid proponent of the idea that you can never have too much cheese on your pasta.