I’m N Luv (With T-Pain)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Flashbacks to middle school dances played through my mind as “Buy U a Drank” came pouring through the Mod lot speakers. While many people weren’t happy with the Modstock artist, I personally love T-Pain. His music is the epitome of the early 2000’s music we all love and it reminds me of painfully awkward middle school dances. While other current artists may have been great, T-Pain definitely had everyone snapping their fingers while dancing in the sand (and rain).

I spent last weekend pregaming to mostly T-Pain throwbacks, getting pumped for the beach party of the year. Although it was raining and cold, T-Pain still killed it. I loved that he and his whole crew were sporting BC sweatshirts. The energy he brought was awesome and I forgot how many songs he is featured in. High key, T-Pain was great.

A lot of people left early due to the very unfortunate weather, but I am so glad I stayed. Hearing “All I Do Is Win” and “Turn All the Lights On” made staying so worth it. His songs may be old, but they will never get old. 

At the end of the day, I realized that “I’m N Luv (With T-Pain).”

Sources:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/danschawbel/files/2015/10/tpain3.jpg

Jackie is a freshman at Boston College studying Communication and Economics. She can be found spending time with her Little Sister, watching Audrey Hepburn movies and working on her blog. She is a jewelry addict and is a Merchandiser for a jewelry company.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.