How to Survive Fall Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

It’s that time of year that everyone dreads: Finals. It’s that terrible time period where a mountain of work, exams, and papers begin to take over our lives. We started off the semester fresh and ready to take on our courses… and by December and Finals time, everybody just wants Winter Break. Now is the time when we need that boost, that extra coffee, that additional hour of sleep… and perhaps most important our #HCSurvivalKit! This year, our Survival Kits are all about one of the most trending and popular phrases of the year: The Squad. This year’s #SquadGifts is all about gifting your girl squad this holiday season (and a little boost of encouragement during Finals!)

Sometimes during Finals, we aren’t always feeling your best. We sleep less, eat less, and overally don’t always feel 100% when we are constantly so busy. Luckily one of our #SquadGifts includes TRESemmé’s new Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray which can give your hair a relaxed, natural look quickly and easily during your busy Finals schedule! We love how easy and and lightweight the spray feels in our hair and how easy it is to use!

We are also loving that our #SquadGifts includes a Chipotle BOGO Cards & Free Entrée Cards, so we can take a friend out to lunch or dinner to catch up during Finals! We can also carry our Chipotle cards in our amazingly cute Vera Bradley Zip ID cases! The cases are perfect for college students in that they feature an ID window, great for a BCID, and a zippered compartment for cash and cards. Small, soft, and easy to carry, we love the ID cases! Vera Bradley also sent us the BEST Throw Blanket that we can’t wait to feature as a social media giveaway in the coming weeks (stay tuned, collegiettes!)

And finally, our favorite item for our #SquadGifts are the awesome Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos! These are the first metallic scented temporary tattoos on the market and are so amazing! Exclusive to Her Campus influences and members, these tattoos are by far the coolest item to share with our #Squad. Also be sure to check out the new Michael Kors fragrance from the Michael Kors Gold Fragrance Collection (which we are definitely adding to our Holiday Wishlist!) that’s available at local fine retailers and Michael Kors boutiques and check out #FlashYourGold on social media platforms to follow their campaign!

With these #SquadGifts in our #HCSurvivalKit, we feel ready to take on Finals more than ever! Best of luck, collegiettes!

Sources:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Woody-Harrelson-You-Can-D…

Her Campus National

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.