Her Campus & Teen Vogue Back to School Event this Friday on Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Ever wish that you had all the back to school essentials you need for the fall? I am not talking about pencils, pens, and notebooks. I am talking about all the pampering, fashion and stylish necessities to rock this fall on BC’s campus! Fortunately, Teen Vogue’s Back to School Saturday event is coming to Boston College this Friday!

On Friday, September 20th at Noon, Her Campus BC will be giving out some incredible giveaways on Stokes Lawn for free. Yes that is right I said FREE! All you need to do is post a picture on all your favorite social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram showing off your new products and giving a shout out to who provided you with your fashionable new fall accessory!

Here is a sneak peek at some of the incredible giveaways you can expect to see on Friday and what to do to share your new products with the rest of your friends!

• Vera Wang Princess Perfumes to smell sweet for any class, shopping trip with friends or fun date! Instagram a picture of you spritzing Vera Wang Princess Perfume and tag @verawangfragrnc
  • Are you a goddess whenever you use your Gilette Venus Razor? Show us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Snap a picture of you and your friends shaving your legs (appropriate picture) with your new Venus Razors. Don’t forget to tag @GiletteVenus on Instagram and Twitter, and @Gilette Venus on Facebook. Use the hashtags #GiletteVenus and #Venus on all platforms.
  • Insidious 2: Show us your scream. Take an Instagram video of you screaming and wearing the Insidious 2 sunglasses. The campus with the best scream will receive an iPad mini! Don’t forget to tag @Insidious2 and use the hashtag #iScream. Post a photo of you wearing sunglasses and making your best scream face on Twitter and tag @InsidiousMovie and use the hashtag #iScream.
  • ASOS: We know you love to online shop ;). Pick your favorite items from asos.com and screenshot your dream shopping cart. Post the picture on Instagram and tag @asos and use the hashtag #ASOS.
  • Keds: Show us how you style your Keds on Instagram! Don’t forget to tag @Keds and use the hashtag #Keds.
  • Plus so much more!!

When posting your pictures to Social Media, make sure to also tag @hercampusBC and hashtag #BTSS and #hercampusbc. The person with the best social media campiagn will be granted a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U!

Hope to see you all for a fashionable fall event this Friday to support Her Campus BC! It is a social media giveaway event you will not want to miss!

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum