Her Campus College Fashion Week Model Casting!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Ever dreamed of being a model strutting your stuff on the runway? Boston-area college students, you’re in luck! Her Campus is hosting its annual College Fashion Week in Boston on Saturday October 3rd and model casting calls are now open!

Entering to be a model in College Fashion Week is simple! To enter, visit collegefashionweek.com/model and complete the short application form. Then, post your best selfie on your (public!) Instagram account and remember to mention @HerCampusCFW and tag #CastMeCFW and #Boston. Just like that, you’ll be entered to be a model at one of the biggest fashion events in Boston this fall!

As well as modeling in the amazing runway show in this season’s hottest trends, models will receive the ultimate Her Campus VIP treatment including full hair and makeup, a professional head shot to add to their portfolio, a VIP goody bag full of awesome swag from our sponsors, and even more! So what are you waiting for? Enter now before the Friday September 18th deadline for model entries. We can’t wait to see you on the runway! 

Photo Source:

Her Campus Media

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.