photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Her Campus BC Days of Thanks: How We Were Thankful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Whether it was our roommate, our professor, a close friend or a BC staff member who goes the extra mile, Her Campus BC girls were very thankful during our 14 Days of Thanks campaign. Leading up to Thanksgiving, Her Campus BC took the initiative to remind ourselves of all that we are thankful for by personally thanking those who make us feel special on a daily basis. You may have seen Thanksgiving notes floating around campus, hugs shared and appreciation given. We are personally thankful for all of our readers for their support and feedback that make us so successful.

Although Thanksgiving may be over, we want to remind our readers that you can be thankful all year round and not just during Thanksgiving. As the holiday seaason comes in full swing, we will try to keep up the holiday spirit and bring extra cheer to those who make our lives brighter throughout the year. We all have so much to be thankful for and a simple act can go a long way to express our gratitude. 

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum