HC Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As school has picked up and midterms have taken over, we all find ourselves feeling a little bit stressed. Thankfully, Her Campus National sent the Her Campus at Boston College team a Survival Kit to help us feel and look our best during this busy time. We received some amazing products from Andrews McMeel Publishing, CamelBak, The DivaCup, Flying Colors Apparel, Freeman Beauty, Juicy Couture, L’eggs, Maidenform, Monistat, Rimmel London, and Wearsafe.

The Roommate Book and Adulthood is a Myth

The Roommate Book

This tiny book by Becky Simpson discusses roommates and how to live with others in a funny, light-hearted way. While simple, it’s still great to have on hand, especially for incoming freshmen! This would be a great read during a girls night with your roomies!

Adulthood is a Myth

This hilarious book by Sarah Andersen discusses adulthood, dating, and friendship. This book is perfect for college-aged students and seniors preparing to navigate post-grad life. Who doesn’t love talking about meaningful relationships…especially with such cute characters!?

Instagram: @AndrewsMcMeel, @sarahandersencomics, @beckymsimps

Twitter: @AndrewsMcMeel, @SarahCAndersen, @beckysimps

Hashtag: #SarahsScribbles

CamelBak Forge® Divide Mug

This mug from Camelbak is perfect for busy college girls. It’s insulated, which is great for keeping your coffee warm during long study sessions in Bapst or O’Neill, and it comes in a wide variety of colors, so you’re sure to find your favorite. It also has a really great leak-proof cap and is easy to clean! 

Instagram: @camelbak

Facebook: facebook.com/Camelbak

Twitter: @camelbak

Hashtag: #GotYourBak, #DitchDisposable, #CamelBak

TheDivaCup Model 1

This silicone menstrual cup offers women more “convenience, confidence and flexibility.” It provides 12-hour protection and also reduces the amount of traditional products that you use every month. Not only does The Diva Cup provide a cheaper alternative to feminine products, it is so simple to use!

Instagram: @TheDivaCup

Facebook: facebook.com/divacup

Twitter: @TheDivaCup

Flying Colors Apparel Koozies

Flying Colors is a great brand that produces clothing and accessories for college girls. They carry a wide array of items with different school logos on them, along with clothes that match your school’s colors. If you want to switch up your look and add something to your SuperFan shirt, this is the place to go!

Instagram: @flyingcolorsapparel

Facebook: facebook.com/flyingcolorsapparel

Hashtag: #GameDayGlam, #flyingcolorsapparel

Freeman Beauty Masks in Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay

Freeman Beauty’s Masks are the best study break; they nourish and detoxify skin, which is especially good for when stress causes you to breakout. Each mask does something different, from clearing pores to helping irritated skin, so be sure to try one of each! For only $1.99, these are an absolute steal. These masks are great for the days when you want your skin to be flawless.

Instagram: @freemanbeauty

Facebook: facebook.com/freemanbeauty

Twitter: @freemanbeauty

Hashtag: #freemanbeauties

Juicy Couture I ♥ Juicy Couture Fragrance Sample

This perfume by Juicy Couture is great for the fall; the website describes it as having notes of “sparkling mandarin, jasmine, and addictive patchouli.” This would be the perfect gift for a sister or a friend. This scent is irresistible!

Instagram: @JuicyCouture

Facebook: facebook.com/juicycouture

Twitter: @JuicyCouture

Hashtag: #ILOVEJUICYCOUTURE

L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support

These tights are great for BC girls to have on hand, especially with so many presentations and career interviews happening throughout the year. Stock up on a few pairs and you’ll be set! Girls, I know you hate wearing skirts or dresses in the winter and your legs are freezing. These tights are supportive and keep your legs looking amazing!

Instagram: @leggsbrand

Facebook: facebook.com/leggsbrand

Twitter: @leggsbrand

Hashtag: #LeggUpOnStyle

Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up & In Satin Demi Bra or Love the Lift® Push Up & In Lace Demi Bra

This bra from Maidenform is both pretty and functional. With fully adjustable straps and “smoothing side wings,” the bra is comfortable and conforms to your body, helping you feel and look great. We all could use a comfy push-up bra!

Instagram: @maidenform

Facebook: facebook.com/MaidenformBrands

Twitter: @Maidenform

Hashtag: #MaidenformCampus

MONISTAT® Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream

A prescription strength product without the prescription, this cream from Monistat is the #1 Doctor Recommended over-the-counter yeast infection treatment. It’s so important to take care of yourself and to be aware of your health, and MONISTAT® provides you with the information you need in regards to yeast infections.

Hashtag: #TimeForTMI

Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick

Rimmel London’s products are high quality, and not too pricy, ideal for any college girl on a budget. BC girls will love the mascara and eyeliner to help them look more awake for those 8am classes, and the lipstick comes in some pretty neutrals for a day full of classes and meetings. All of these products can be used day or night, and since they’re available in so many shades, you can put together a wide array of looks.

Instagram: @RimmelLondonUS

Facebook: facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS

Twitter: @RimmelLondonUs

Wearsafe Adventure Box, including Wearsafe Tags and 6 months of Wearsafe service

Wearsafe is an amazing product that keeps you connected when you’re feeling unsafe. In the box, you are given a Wearsafe Tag, which with at the press of a button, you can automatically send your location to friends and family if you’re in need of help, and an auto stream allows you to communicate with them. It also sets up a group chat with the people closest to you so that they can work together to help you as well.

Instagram: @wearsafelabs

Facebook: facebook.com/Wearsafe

Twitter: @wearsafelabs

Hashtag:#WearsafeAdventure, #wearsafe

All of these products will be beneficial throughout the year, and will definitely help the lives of busy college students.

Photo Sources:

http://www.hercampus.com/sites/all/themes/hcxo/images/HerCampusLogo.jpg http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images2500x2500/camelbak_57038_forge_…

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/21/51/45/0007215145224_500X500.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/blingingbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/NEW-24-HO…

Hi I'm Olivia! I'm a junior at BC who loves writing, photography, John Mayer, and anything beauty related.
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.