Five Celebrities You Need to be Following on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

We all need a little celebrity fix in our lives, and the best and most direct way to fulfill this is through one of the best social media apps right now: Instagram. This list of celebs is the key to knowing who has the best accounts that you need to be following ASAP.  Get an inside eye to their lives through this fun and artsy app!

1.     All of the Kardashians (@kimkardashian, @khloekardashian, @kendalljenner, @kourtneykardashian, @letthelordbewithyou): As if their lives aren’t public enough, the Kardashians are constantly updating their Instagrams with motivational gym pictures, accomplishments within their family, fashion, and adorable pictures of the kids. For someone who watches Up With the Kardashians, Instagram provides a special behind the scenes look at what the Kardashians are up to. And we can’t forget Scott: Lord Disick is his own #mcm this week and overall kills the Instagram game.

2.     Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss): This supermodel is rising in fame and her account is great for raising awareness about different charities she works with, fashion, photography and travel photos. Karlie gave followers a backstage look during fashion week and her many other fashion and photo shoot endeavors. Fashion lovers, follow Karlie for the inside scoop!

3.Taylor Swift (@taylorswift): Taylor’s cat Meredith is the star of her Instagram page – and it is actually funny. In addition, Taylor shares upcoming and new information about her music through her Instagram, like the clues for her upcoming album. With many other famous friends, Taylor is always on the move and never fails to entertain.

4.Beyonce (@BEYONCE): Well, duh. Although everything Queen Bey does is awesome, Instagram ranks high on the list. Exclusive photos of her very private lifestyle include her daughter Blue, her vacations, outfits, and an everyday, relatable side of Beyonce. When trying to keep up with the Queen, Instagram is the place to be.

5.Lauren Conrad (@laurenconrad): For Laguna Beach and The Hills fans, LC’s Instagram is the next portion of her life. After her recent wedding, Lauren posts subtle photos on her honeymoon, which is reason alone to follow her. From her new company Paper Crown, to her new hair color, to reunions with her old co-stars, LC keeps us in the loop through Instagram, especially for a star that has been laying low since the shows ended.

We know you are all about your Insta ratio, but these accounts are too good not to follow!

Photo sources:

Instagram.com accounts listed

Freshman at Boston College!
Niloufar is a senior at Boston College, majoring in French and English.