This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

With finals right around the corner, all of us here at HCBC could not be more grateful for our Survival Kit.This year’s kit followed the following great samples:

Summer’s Eve

Summer’s Eve 100% natural products are perfect for maintaining a natural Ph balance in light of the inevitable stress of finals. This year’s finals survival kit included portable cleansing cloths and gentle foaming wash with nature-inspired fragrances such as Coconut Water and Mandarin Blossom.

Secret

As the weather warms outside, we can’t help being in dire need of a strong deodorant to remove any hint of body odor. Thanks to Secret’s new fresh line we won’t have to give that a second. With 48 hour staying power, the line is available in 11 different fragrances guaranteed to leave a great fragrance.

White Fur

For the days of finals week where we need to give ourselves a little bit of a break from hundreds of pages textbooks readings, we can now pick up a copy of White Fur, Jardine Libaire’s thrilling new novel about star-crossed lovers, Elise Perez and Jamey Hyde, set in 1980s New York City. With the combination of the energy of Less Than Zero and the timelessness of Romeo and Juliet, White Fur is sure to be a summer’s favorite.

Steripod

Although we all know the basics of dental hygiene, most of us forget the importance of storing away our toothbrushes in a clean environment and with finals just around the corner, none of us can risk getting sick. Steripod’s toothbrush protectors are able to keep toothbrushes clean for up to three months

Essence Cosmetics

Last but not least, for the days we’re too lazy to put on a full face of makeup after cramming all night for a final, we have essence cosmetics eyebrow designer! A pencil and brush all in one, it’s perfect for defining and blending your brows.

Good luck on your finals, collegiates!

Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.