Everything You Need to Survive Your Spring Break the RIGHT Way

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Twas the night before Spring Break.

Girls everywhere panic about their early morning flights, pale skin, bare faces, and flat hair.

But what they don’t know is that the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits are here to rescue them from all of their potential Spring Break blunders!

Before you leave and want to achieve the sun-kissed glow before hopping on the plane to tropical paradise, the L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes offers a streak-free and natural looking tan in two to four hours. Orange is out, bronze is in!

Now it’s time to board the flight!

Jet-setting away to a tropical land, sunscreen is a must! While achieving a bronze, tan-glow is always desirable, the Alba Botanica® Green Tea Sunscreen with SPF 45 is a must to pack in your beach bag. Not only is it water resistant, it is also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Overexposure to the sun’s UV rays can be harmful to your skin. Take care of the skin you’re in while you are young with this non-greasy, quick-absorbing sunscreen that is perfect for daily wear.  

Before we go out, you MUST get a Popsocket for your phone. Pop Sockets make it so much easier to keep a good grip on your phone. Let’s be honest, no one likes a cracked phone. Plus, the Her Campus Shop Pop Socket says “girls supporting other girls”. Yes!

Time to hit the club!

While mom and dad may not know, clubs on tropical islands offer a unique vibe you cannot feel anywhere else. To go out at night, you want to look your best!

First, makeup.

Applying your favorite primer, foundation and concealer is a must, because who wants to be sweaty with dripping at the end of the night? NOBODY!

Applying our favorite Almay Shadow Squad™ in the shade 190 Unapologetic. This beautiful rose gold quad brings you four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic, and glitter. After applying your favorite eyeshadow primer, your eyes are guaranteed to pop.

How can you not love a fun lip color?

Buxom’s Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me is the perfect fuchsia for going out to the club. If fuchsia isn’t your color, don’t fret! They also offer 20 intensely pigmented shades in the Va-Va Plump collection!

Buxom is currently offering 20% off your purchase with the code HERCAMPUS at checkout until March 31!

Did someone mention bedhead?

The Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray from Bed Head by Tigi adds the volume, body and lift that you can’t get anywhere else. By spraying the roots of the hair, you can easily achieve the voluminous look you want in no time. The bigger the hair, the more secrets you can hide.

Wavy or curly hair? No problem!

The Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray helps to lock in your wavy or curly styles all night long. Who needs frizz anyways? Fight humidity with a spray that’s made with curly and wavy hair in mind! Easily leave the venue the same way you looked when you entered.

Bed Head by Tigi is offering $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with the code TIGIFIVE at checkout!

Danced a little too hard?

A broken heel is no challenge for Krazy Glue. Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles are perfect to keep in your bag in case of emergency. You never know when you’ll need it. (Note: Krazy Glue can fix glasses, cracks in plastics, makeup brushes and MORE!)

Well, don’t party too hard now. The Spring Break Survival Kits are perfect for any vacation or getaway for the college girl looking for something new! Don’t miss out! Check out our IG for more in-depth reviews!

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!