Everyone Needs Another F*ing Tote!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This is a sponsored post.  All opinions are 100% our own.

Everyone can always use another tote bag.  At least, that is the philosophy behind Another F*ing Tote.  The company, launched earlier this year, sells adorably snarky totes in three variations: the “R-rated” version, the “PG-13” version, and the English version.  The R-rated tote is perfect for making a statement.  However, if you need to be family-friendly, work-friendly, or school-friendly, then the PG-13 tote is your best bet.  

If you find yourself wondering why you possibly would need another tote in a world where collecting tote bags is becoming more commonplace than amassing a killer collection of shoes, don’t stress.  Creators Karen and Jess crafted “Ode to a Tote” to give you a better idea about the product.  Check it out here.

Karen and Jess, two friends with a collection of over 1,000 tote bags between them, are currently expanding their brand to Another F*ing Note because specialty cards shouldn’t just be for Valentine’s Day.  Know someone who has a birthday coming up?  Why not send them Another F*ing Birthday Card?

If you are interested in learning more about the brand, definitely check out their website at www.anotherfingtote.com.  And be sure to visit the brand’s tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy Store.  Between the fabulous products and the cleverly written catchphrases, we promise that you won’t be disappointed.  You might even end up a self-proclaimed, tote-aficionado like Karen and Jess. 

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."