Enter Our Paint the Campus Pink Contest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Join Her Campus BC and BC Relay for Life on Tuesday October 7th for Paint the Campus Pink Day!

Her Campus BC wears pink to support all of those who have fought or are fighting breast cancer. 

Please join us in wearing pink to support the fight to end breast cancer. As breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed form of cancer in women, almost all of us know someone who has been affected by this disease.

To enter the contest:

• Take a picture of you wearing pink
  • Post it on Twitter or Instagram
  • In the caption, explain why you’re wearing pink on Tuesday 
  • Tag @bcrelayforlife and @hercampusbc
  • Use the hashtag #PaintTheCampusPink
  • Make sure your account is public so we can see the pictures

If Twitter or Instagram aren’t your thing, email your pictures to katherinevalentino@hercampus.com

Winners will be announced Friday on Her Campus BC. So get those cameras snapping and put your best pink forward for a chance to win! 

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism 
I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.