This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

If you’re looking for a fun way to run down your meal plan balance, look no further. Below are three quick dining hall recipes to make the most of your plan and diversify your pickings.

Cookie Dough Dip (Inspired by this recipe):

I made this with a friend over holiday break, and it is superb. Check out the original recipe and see if you have the ingredients. It’s really fantastic. The version I recommend below will be a little janky, but you get the general idea.

From the salad, yogurt, and frozen yogurt bars:

• Chickpeas: about a cup
  • Brown sugar: about half a cup
  • Honey: a dab
  • Cinnamon: a dash
  • Chocolate chips: slightly less than a cup
  • Coconut: half a cup (or use a packet of instant oats)
  • Vanilla soymilk (or milk and a pinch of vanilla extract): half a carton

Peel and smash the chickpeas. Mix in the brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, and soymilk. Add the coconut and chocolate chips. You may want to stick it in your mini fridge for a day, but it will still taste great now.

Pro tip: If don’t like chocolate, like HC BC girl Ashley, you don’t have to add chocolate chips. It will still taste great.

Raspberry/Blueberry Dip: Get a small container of greek yogurt, brown sugar, and raspberry. Mix!

Baked Apple: Slice or core an apple and microwave with brown sugar and cinnamon. Add raisins, cranberries (whole or dry), or coconut if you like. Microwave. Enjoy.

If you’re looking for something else easy to make, try making toffee

Photo source:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum