Country Concerts You Should See This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Dear fellow BC Collegiettes (and guys, too),

I am writing to inform you of the AWESOME country concerts that are going to be in the Boston area this summer.  Whether you are from New England or are staying at BC for the summer, you should check out this list and hit up some great country concerts while you are here.  There is nothing like some great country music for the soul.

Who:  Brad Paisley

Featuring:  Chris Young & Lee Brice

When and Where:  May 17th at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA and May 18th at the Comcast Theatre in Hartford, CT

Status:  Tickets Available

Dirt Road Diaries Tour

Who:  Luke Bryan (Country heartthrob – you should all go to this!)

Featuring:  Florida Georgia Line and Thompson Square

When and Where:  May 31st at the Comcast Theatre (CT) and June 2nd at the Comcast Center (MA)

Status:  Tickets Available (Get on it!)

Who: Rascal Flatts with The Band Perry

Featuring:  Cassadee Pope

When and Where:  June 14th at the Comcast Center (MA) and June 15th at the Comcast Theatre (CT)

Status:  Tickets Available

Who:  Rascal Flatts

When and Where:  August 2nd at the Meadowbrook U.S. Cellular Pavilion in Gilford, NH

Status:  Tickets Available

Two Lanes of Freedom Tour

Who:  Tim McGraw (sigh)

Featuring:  Brantley Gilbert and Love and Theft

When and Where:  June 28th at the Comcast Theatre (CT) and June 29th at the Comcast Center (MA)

Status:  Tickets Available (Buy ‘em quick!)

Night Train Tour

Who:  Jason Aldean

Featuring:  Miranda Lambert, Jake Owen, and Thomas Rhett

When and Where:  July 12th and 13th at Fenway Park!

Status:  Sold Out (They are all so amazing, so see if you can somehow snag tickets!)

Light the Fuse Tour

Who:  Keith Urban

Featuring:  Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch

When and Where:  August 10th at the Comcast Center (MA)

Status:  Tickets Available

No Shoes Nation Tour

Who:  Kenny Chesney (Hyperventilating)

Featuring:  Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves

When and Where:  August 7th at the Darlings Waterfront Pavilion in Bangor, ME and August 23rd & 24th at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA

Status:  Tickets Available for 8/7 and 8/23

Ten Times Crazier

Who:  Blake Shelton

Featuring:  Jana Kramer and Easton Corbin

When and Where:  September 6th at the Comcast Theatre (CT)

Status:  Tickets Available

These are just a few concerts in the Greater Boston Area, folks.  I know I couldn’t be happier to start off my summer with Luke Bryan!  I hope some of y’all can come, or at least make it to one of these concerts!

And who knows, you may meet some country cuties that look like this.

Sincerely,

Your Country Collegiette

Photo Sources:

http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/2011/03/08/blake-shelton-will-coach-the-voice/

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/11/luke-bryan-wants-to-explain-his-all-star-game-performance/

http://indyconcerts.com/concert-information/indianapolis-concert-tim-mcgraw-at-verizon-wireless/

http://theberry.com/2012/04/11/berry-hot-men-country-boys-26-photos/

Briana is a junior at Boston College studying abroad in Parma, Italy. She studies English and Italian. She loves books, clothes, and country music. Add her on twitter @brigalita !!
Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."