Cory Vines is Creating a Community One Piece of Clothing at a Time

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

For the Her Campus Boston College Spring Fashion Show on April 25th, we are fortunate enough to have Cory Vines donating clothes for the models to wear as well as items to auction off.  Cory Vines is an online-only clothing brand that has athletic tops for both men and women.  The fabric of the clothes is super comfortable, and once you wear one of their shirts you will never want to wear another material again!  The shirts are soft to the touch and stretch your body.  Cory Vines is not just another sports clothing line.  Daniel Lieberman started the company with the outlook of having clothing that is all about who is wearing it.  Coming from a family that has been in the clothing industry for three generations, Daniel took what he’s learned about design and textiles to create a company that is about creating a meaning, not making money.

This company considers every piece of clothing they make.  Instead of focusing on making thousands of items that are cookie-cutter shapes, Cory Vines creates limited products to make you feel special as your own little community.  The name of the company was chosen simply because they like the way it sounds.  As the company puts it, Cory Vine is “like a town we want to visit. Like a coffee shop we can’t get enough of.  Like someone we had a crush on in college.  It was inspired by the Kauri tree, a stately tree that grows in New Zealand.  And though all trees are a thing of beauty, there was something about the strength and balance of the Kauri that really stuck with us.”

Their exclusive items will be modeled at this year’s fashion show.  If you want to find out more about the company and buy their reasonable priced and extremely addictive pieces you can check out their website and Facebook page.  They even have an awesome blog, that is perfect for people that are “leading active and interesting lives.”

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum
Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.