Clinton Kelly (91’) Approved: What to Wear on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As an avid What Not to Wear fan and aspiring fashion guru, I decided to scope the quad and climb the million dollar stairs in search of BC’s most fashionable females. So here’s the scoop:

While we all love skinny jeans, it is also fun to play with denim in other forms. Sophomore Iulia Boboc sported a retro-inspired denim dress for a Girl’s Night Out this weekend. With a pop of red lip (the official color of Fall 2017) and a sleek pony, Iulia deserves a W-O-W. 

Rocking a crisp white mini and a patterned blue blouse, junior Gabrielle Downey is ready for her close up.“Fashion should be an expression of your personality,” Gabrielle remarks. Fashion allows you to “embrace your own style and who you are.” Adding a statement necklace and a two-toned bag, I applaud Gabrielle for her wisdom and her chic ensemble. 

Finally, while some of us cannot wait for OTS (“off the shoulder”) tops to die, some of us still suffer to pull it off (with a strapless bra that is). Caught walking outside Bapst Library, sophomore Alexandra Shea embodies this cute yet casual look in a red floral OTS dress. Though perfect for a sunny day, this dress can easily transition into fall with a pair of brown booties and an oversized cardigan. Love it? Buy your own at Francesca’s.

Far from fashion victims, these ladies turn heads. Keep up the good work ladies and make Clinton proud!

California raised, cat loving, fashion dedicated 20something
Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!