This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

HC BC writers traveled near and far over Easter break.  Check it out!

HC BC writer Katherine McKenna and her friends enjoy a day at the beach!

Writer Melanie Chang visited Chicago!

Writer Danica Ramsey-Brimberg hung out with this Easter bunny named Henry!

Writer Caroline Sasso enjoyed break in Bryn Mawr, PA, with her friends Bridget Thomas, Laura Holman, and Allison White.

Danica is a senior at Boston College and is a History major with an Irish Studies minor.  She is originally from Greenwich, CT and moved to East Boothbay, ME.  She is also a member of Boston College Irish Dance and the Shaw Leadership Program.  And last but not least is a fiery redhead who lives in a dragon-guarded castle surrounded by a boiling lake of lava! But don't let that cool you off. She's a loaded pistol who likes piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. Yours for the rescuing: Princess Danica!  (And yes, that is a quote from Shrek...)
Melanie is a senior at Boston College. 
Kathryn Fox is a senior at Boston College, majoring in International Studies. Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, she loves Boston but struggles with the cold weather! Kathryn is involved in teaching ESL classes, interning in BC's museum, and volunteering. She loves to travel and spent her junior year studying abroad in Morocco and South Africa. In her free time, Kathryn enjoys reading Jane Austen novels, baking, and watching trashy TV with her roommates. After graduation, she is returning to Oklahoma to work for Teach for America.