Celebrity Street Style for November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.
November can sometimes feel like a weird month. All of the excitement surrounding the new fall trends seems to be coming to a pause, and winter style is quickly approaching. Halloween’s over, but it’s not quite the holiday season. Despite all of this, November happens to be one of my favorite months of the year. There’s something about the anticipation for the holidays that’s really nice about November. As collegiettes, we can’t wait to go home for Thanksgiving and see our families; some of us haven’t been home since August! There’s something peaceful about Thanksgiving in that there are no material expectations surrounding the holiday. Just family and food…what more could a girl ask for? 

Don’t get me wrong, I love the holidays.  But there’s something about the simplicity of the month of November that makes it a wonderful time of year. I’m so excited to start wearing my sparkly dresses (anyone else starting to get excited to wear a sparkly dress on New Years Eve?!), but I also am trying to relax this month and get some much-needed time on the couch before the craziness of the holidays begins. 

November can be a tricky month for fashion. Need some inspiration? Look no further—I’ve rounded up the best celebrity street style that you can wear this month! 

Never underestimate the power of a crisp leather jacket – they’re ideal for pulling any look together. You’ll look effortlessly stylish for class, dinner, or a night out. I love how Rosie Huntington Whiteley added black jeans and a white t-shirt to this look. It gives her a very structured style. 

Model-of-the-moment Gigi Hadid rocks this comfy sweater dress look. For cooler weather, add some black tights to this stylish outfit. She dresses up her simple look with snakeskin boots, but for class I would dress it down by wearing ballet flats or riding boots. I’m currently on the lookout for a sweater dress like hers! Gray is still having a moment. 

She never goes out of style. Taylor Swift slays in this bright fall outfit. She always seems to pull together a sophisticated yet trendy outfit. Her hunter green jeans match her scarf and the accents of her blanket wrap (so in this year). I have total shoe envy and am on the lookout for a pair of block heel boots like hers. 

There you have it. I dare you to try one of these looks! 

Sources

Emily Boches is currently a student at Boston College, majoring in Communications with a minor in Philosophy. She is also hoping to become a Veterinarian in the future. Emily is originally from Massachusetts, just 30 minutes outside of Boston. Her small city lies right on the coast where the beach is no more than 2 minutes away. She spends her free time getting addicted to shows on Netflix (it happens to the best of us), napping, and taking Buzzfeed quizzes.