This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Boohoo is an emerging leader in the online retail market, catering to young fashionistas by offering a variety of fun, trendy, and affordable clothing options. Here at BC we have two brand ambassadors, Erin and Kathleen. Her Campus had the opportunity to interview these girls to find out a little bit more about their roles here on campus and the brand they represent!

Name: Erin Fitzpatrick

Year: 2017

Majors/Minors/Concentrations: Marketing concentration in CSOM, minor in studio art (photography)

Hometown: Westfield, NJ

Favorite Fashion Trend:

I am loving mirrored sunglasses right now, as well as the color light blue which is going to be everywhere this summer!

What makes Boohoo unique?

Boohoo is all about having fun with your style, and not taking yourself too seriously. They have so many funny and graphic shirts, PJs, crazy accessories, and stuff that may be silly but is also just so much fun, while also having the latest trends and fashion of this season. 

What should eagles look out for from Boohoo STYLE SQUAD this semester?

We are going to be hosting a “Girls Night Out” Primping Event in April where we will be giving away lots of goodies- including Boohoo’s Night collection, as well as having fun with social media.

What’s your favorite clothing article offered by Boohoo? 

My favorite right now is the light blue flowy shorts featured in my picture because on Spring Break they were a comfortable, easy and stylish piece that I loved wearing. 

What else should we know?

We have lots of campus discounts and giveaways, so if you even just want one thing (like a selfie stick!) check out our Instagram or Facebook to save! @bc_boohoo on instagram! 

Name: Kathleen Lang 

Year: 2017 

Majors/Minors/Concentrations: Communications major with double minor in Art History and Marketing 

Hometown: Nashville, TN

Favorite Fashion Trend: 

Right now, my favorite fashion trend is sneakers. From bright-colored ones for a jog around the Res to printed slip-ons for going to class, you can get really fun with this trend. They are also great for this time of year as it is getting warmer and you are transitioning from boots to sandals.  

What makes Boohoo unique?

Boohoo really caters to people our age—it is constantly getting new merchandise and promotes dressing on trend while at a reasonable price point. It makes fashion fun and has something for everyone no matter whether you are looking for casual yet stylish clothes for going to class or a cool new pair of shoes. 

This semester, my fellow boohoo brand ambassador and I are planning a fun event for April, as well as continuing to highlight trends and merchandise on boohoo. Make sure to check out our social media pages for promo codes just for Boston College students! 

I love their shorts! They are super comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I have them in a bunch of patterns colors—definitely check them out! 

Keep an eye out for Erin and Kathleen in their favorite boohoo shorts as the weather gets warmer! Meanwhile, feel free to stay up to date on deals and events at Boohoo through Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!

Photo Sources:

boohoo.com

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.