Bloomingdale’s Wear To Work Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Ladies, looking for something fun to do on Friday, September 25th?  Need a little pick me up before your parents come for the weekend? Come to Bloomingdale’s at the Chestnut Hill Mall from 2-4PM. Get expert styling tips on the best outfit to give a memorable first impression for your interview! Allie Lochiatto of Allie Wears will be there and will help style you for your dream job. Get great styling ideas for your day-to-day business attire tailored to your career path! As a bonus, you’ll receive a special goody bag! Interested? Make sure you respond to RSVPChestnutHill@Bloomingdales.com.

Alana is currently a junior at Boston College studying Communications and marketing. She is the Publicity director and events coordinator for Her Campus BC as well as being a part of the editorial team. 
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.