alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Beach Bags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As the school year comes to a close, summer is on the mind of every collegiette. Here are some cute bags that can take you from running errands to sun tanning on the beach.

This classic tote is the perfect everyday bag. It is made of canvas, so it will hold up despite exposure to sunscreen and salt water. L.L. Bean offers a variety of colors and even a monogrammed option. The navy will always be in style, but the bright pink is a fun summer pick and provides a great pop of color!

These adorable bags are actually cosmetic cases, but they make the perfect beach bag. Big enough to fit essentials like your phone, sunscreen, and sunglasses, these can be carried on their own or thrown into a larger beach tote for added organization. The patterns and designs will without a doubt brighten up your look!

Not only would this chic straw bag be perfect for the beach, but it’s also stylish enough to carry around to lunch or dinner. The bag is roomy, perfect for storing your favorite beach reads and cover up, and the sand won’t ruin the straw material.

This simple, yet sturdy bag is ideal for when you need a little more storage. The bag is available in a bunch of fun patterns, making it a great accessory as well. It can easily be cleaned off without damaging the material, and it even contains a little clasp on the inside for attaching your keys or wallet! 

Hi I'm Olivia! I'm a junior at BC who loves writing, photography, John Mayer, and anything beauty related.
Niloufar is a senior at Boston College, majoring in French and English.