Be Styled Discount for BC Homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

With Homecoming coming up, I am sure many of you are going through your checklist to make sure you are ready for the weekend and especially for the Homecoming Dance on Saturday, October 5th. As you go down the list, you probably think, “Ticket: Check. Dress: Check. Pre-game plans: Check Make-up: Check. Hair: eh…always such a drag to do.”  Well have no fear BC girls because Be Styled Blow-Dry Bar just loves HCBC (and of course all of BC) so much that they are offering a special Homecoming promotion to ease your hair-do hiccups.

Now that I have your attention, I am sure you are wondering how you get this amazing deal.  Well BC gals, just follow these simple instructions:

• BC girls who book appointments at the Chestnut Hill lounge for Friday October 4th and Saturday October 5th can get 10% off all services. 
  • BC girls must give the code “BC homecoming” when they book their appointments either online (www.bestyled.com) or over the phone (617-734-4000).
  • The appointments must be on Friday October 4th (7 a.m. – 8 p.m.) or Saturday, October 5th (9 a.m. – 8 p.m.) at the Be Styled Chestnut Hill location.
  • The lounge is located in The Street shopping center right between Pinkberry and Shack Shack (what could be more perfect?!)
  • The 10% discount is for ALL services.  Prices for styles vary from $35-$45 and you can get a pre-style deep conditioning treatment for $15. 
  • Bring your BC student ID with you to your appointment at the lounge.  You will need this in order to validate the discount.
  • Relax, be styled and be pretty and get ready for a great homecoming weekend!

Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to be pampered at a reasonable price by amazing stylists!

For more information about Be Styled and their style options, locations, or to make an appointment online you can check out their website, Facebook or Twitter page.

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum