Announcing the Campus Survival Kits for Fall 2012!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Hey Collegiettes!

It’s almost midterms season… That means it’s getting to be that time of year when activities and work pile up, bringing stress and keeping us from our (much needed) beauty sleep.   The last thing you need to worry about is having everything you need to survive this super busy time of year!    Knowing this, Her Campus is bringing you the 2012 Campus Survival Kits, available only at College Fashion Week 2012!   In these kits, you’ll find everything you need to get through the craziness so you can actually enjoy yourself a little bit!

Curious about what’s included? We thought you might be!

U by Kotex: Tampons and Pads.   Not happy with your period protection?  BREAK UP.  Try New U by Kotex® brand products, Protection you can get serious about.
Cal Naturale by Svelte.   Sustained Nutrition for Busy You™ – Svelte® is made from a blend of the finest quality ingredients, including organic soymilk.   It helps keep you going during your busy day and provides important nutrients.
NuMe.   Exclusive discount vouchers for these amazing hair care products.   You’re looking more beautiful already.
LUNA.  Delicious Peanut Butter Strawberry fiber and Chocolate Dipped Coconut bars.  Yum.
Chipotle.  Gift card good for one FREE burrito, burrito bowl, salad or order of tacos.   Need we say more?
Her Campus Shop.   These adorable Classy Cups are perfect for parties, tailgating, and all of your campus events.
UNREAL.   These amazing bars come in 5 flavors for our event: like Peanut M&M’s, like M&M’s, like Milky Way, like Snickers, and like Reeses.  Our mouths are watering already.
Stevia.  Stevia In The Raw® is an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener made from the leaf of the stevia plant.   Use Stevia In The Raw to cut down on unnecessary added sugars you find in everyday foods and drinks.
Scunci.   You will never have to worry about another bad hair day with these awesome products: No Slip Grip Evolution Elastics and Headwraps, No Slip Grip Bobby Pins, and Linzi Clips.
Confabulous Cases.   A code for 40% off everything on the site through 10/31.  You don’t wear the same clothes every day; why should your iPhone have to? Dress things up with these fabulous cases!
Rusted Revolution.   A code for 30% off any item in their etsy shop through 12/1.  Amazing, unique, hand-made jewelry pieces that are sure to turn heads!

So, if you want one of these AMAZING Campus Survival Kits, you are going to have to register to attend College Fashion Week Boston, this Saturday from 6-9pm!  It’s going to be an amazing time full of music, food, student performances, and of course, fashion!

We can’t wait to see you there!

HC XO,
Caitlin & Meg

This piece is part of College Fashion Week, a fresh, fun new program presented by Her Campus, and sponsored by U by Kotex®. Not happy with your period protection? BREAK UP. Try New U by Kotex® brand products. 

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.