Anna’s TALKeria: Spice It Up with Speed-Dating

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Want to try to spice up your love life for the new semester and maybe find a Valentine who is “muy caliente”?  Anna’s Taqueria in Brookline is hosting a speed-dating event! We all know Anna’s Taqueria as one of Boston’s beloved burrito joints where long lasting relationships have been rolled up tight!

Come to this first-ever speed-dating event alongside Her Campus and The Professional Wingman. All proceeds go toward supporting Casa Myrna in its mission to end domestic and dating violence.

What: Anna’s TALKeria begins with a mix-and-mingle over Anna’s signature burritos, specialty tacos and house-made Mexican drinks. Then the real action kicks off as participants enjoy timed mini-dates to meet potential new love interests, friends and fellow burrito fanatics.

When:

Tuesday, February 5th

6:30-8:00 pm

Where:

Anna’s Taqueria

446 Harvard Street

Brookline, MA 02554

How: Register online at http://annastalkeria.eventbrite.com. The event costs $20 and includes food and beverage. All proceeds go toward Casa Myrna Vasquez.

For more information check out www.annastaqueria.com or “like” Anna Taqueria’s Facebook page. For more speedy updates on the speed-dating event, or if you just can’t get enough of Anna’s Taqueria, follow the @AnnasBoston on Twitter!

For finding love, fun, supporting a good cause and good food all rolled up like one of Anna Taqueria’s delicious burritos, don’t miss out on the fist ever Annas TALKeria.

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.