6 Things to Get You Through Finals Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

It’s that time of year of again! It’s beginning to look a lot like finals season here at HCBC and we’ve got a dope Survival Kit to help us through another two weeks of cramming before the break. Need some new tools to help you make it through finals in one piece? Check out our favorite survival kit items below!

For the days you need to make your eyes look a little bit more refreshed after pulling an all nighter to finish that paper you should’ve started weeks ago, Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes and one of my new favorite mascaras, Tarte Cosmetics’ Lights, Camera, Lashes™, are sure to have your eyes looking more awake. Alba Botanica®’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel is pocket-sized, vegetarian-friendly, and part of a long line of products aimed to “do beautiful.” Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara separate every lash, making them full and long. If you need an extra bit of glow and sparkle, check out Tartiest™ Pro Palette 20 ultra-pigmented shades. 

For the days you need a little holiday cheer to motivate you to study for that last exam, there’s Being’s Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Creams to give you a taste of the holiday spirit while keeping your hands moisturized.

For the days you need something cozy to wear while you study in O’Neill, check out #ActuallySheCan’s tanks mad in partnership with Le Motto! With a motivational message and a comfy fit, these tanks are sure to keep you motivated and comfortable throughout finals.

Last but not least, for the days you need something to help you make a quick fix i.e. if you break your glasses like I have, there’s the reliable classic Krazy Glue that can adhere to wood, metal, plastics, glass and more.

As you struggle through another finals season, try one of these products to make your life a little bit easier. Good luck on finals, collegiates!

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!