14 Days of Love from Her Campus BC

It’s that time of year again: Valentine’s Day.  Whether you are single, mingling or in a serious relationship, the theme of love surrounds you.  Her Campus BC wants to remind you that no matter who you are, you are worthy of love!  You can be OUR Valentine.

Starting February 1st, HC BC will be initiating our first series of the “14 Days of Love.”  You may the recipient of an act of kindness from one of the HC BC team members on campus leading up to Valentine’s Day.  Whether you are on the lookout or it is completely unexpected, we hope the act fills your heart!

Through this we hope love throughout campus and others follow by doing a little something extra for those that hold a special place in their heart.

Love yourself.  Love each other.  Love Her Campus BC.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum