This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Baylor chapter.

In the past few months, the use of glitter in modern makeup has skyrocketed. Recently, Marni Milan Fashion Week was described as “glitter bombed” by Vogue and L’Officiel describing glitter makeup as one of the 14 beauty trends of 2020. As a college student, the desire to follow new trends while also keeping your look quick is a tricky balancing act. Here’s how you can incorporate glitter easily into your makeup look.

Lip gloss is by far the easiest way to incorporate glitter into your makeup look. It’s simple to put on and reapply as well. This glitter lip look can be done with lip glosses like Unicorn Snot’s Holographic Glitter Lip Glosses. It applies clear with specks of glitter in it, without feeling chunky. My personal favorite color is the shade Ultra Violet. This look can also be done with glosses like Anastasia Beverly Hills High Shine lip gloss

This next glitter idea goes all in. It requires one thing- a bomb highlighter or glitter dispensing makeup tool. My recommendation would be any shade of the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter, or for an even faster application of glitter the Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb. When using glitter this way, your face and body are your canvas, and you can put glitter wherever. For a more glowing look on the body, you could also use the Fenty Beauty Body Lava. The body lava’s application can be replicated at a lower price with Wet and Wild’s MegaGlo Body Luminizer and even Diamond Shimmer Mists from Bath and Body Works.

If a more minimal, but also more noticeable, amount of glitter is what you want in your look, a quick way to incorporate glitter is through liquid eyeshadow. You can put it one swipe and have an eye look in seconds. I personally use Anastasia Beverly Hills mini lip gloss in the shade of Citrine to achieve this, but an alternative is one of Nyx’s Glitter Goals Liquid Eyeshadow.

Mariah Bennett is Social Media Director and on the editorial team for HerCampus Baylor. She is currently a sophomore at Baylor University. In her free time, she loves reading about the current beauty world, watching Netflix, and hanging out with friends and family. She loves dogs, lip gloss, and the color pink.