As the semester draws to a close, we took some time to recap some of our favorite fall memories at Bates.
1) Football games are great, but mostly because of the endless amount of food at the tailgates.
2) There is no place more naturally beautiful than the quad during fall.
3) Hiking in the warm weather is a perfect way to get some exercise.
4) Waking up for class is a lot easier in the fall than it is during the winter.
5) Who doesn’t love the fall fashions?
6) Apple cider donuts. That is all.
7) 80’s Dance is always a blast.
8) Homework is bearable as long as the sun stays up until dinner.
9) We love being able to get away with wearing only a light jacket.
10) Spending time with your friends after not seeing them for the entire summer.
The fall semester was great, but we intend to have another amazing semester in the winter!