This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

I am no beauty guru but I love makeup and trying new things. Here are the products I am using tonight to achieve my flawless gala makeup.

The Ordinary High Coverage Foundation

This is actually not that high coverage on my skin but it is the perfect amount of coverage. It matches very well and blends seamlessly.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

I am obsessed with this concealer, it hides my dark circles and blemishes. A little goes a long way with this one.

FENTY BEAUTY Match Stix

This cream contour stick is MAGIC. I apply this on my forehead, cheeks, and jawline and then I look snatched. Rihanna really outdoes herself with this one.

TOO FACED Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

This bronzer smells like heaven, chocolate heaven. It applies very well and gives that bronzed goddess look.

MAC Powder Blush in Peony Petal

After watching Kylie’s Vogue makeup video, I apply my blush all over my face. Obviously concentrated on my cheeks and then some on my forehead.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

From berry to neutral shades, this palette delivers several looks that can make any outfit pop. The shade red ochre is my absolute favorite.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow in Brown

I don’t use brow gel to fill in my eyebrows, instead, I use a dark brown shade of eye shadow and it does the trick. I like a natural brow and this makes my brows look thicker.

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

This mascara is life changing, one application does the trick! Your lashes will look long and full.

MAC Matte Lipstick in Diva

And finally my lipstick, this is a deep red shade that completes this look. It is matte and lasts all night long.

Elizah Laurenceau is a senior at Bates College. Her hobbies consist of rewatching Call Me By Your Name, using Huji to take pictures, and playing with her dog. She spends her days either glued on her computer or late nights finishing up work.