Style > Beauty

Best Hair Products for Curly Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

It’s hard to find hair products that both defines curls and tames frizz. After 21 years of using hundreds of different products, I have finally found some of the best products out there.

Yes to Naturals Calming Scalp Relief Shampoo

I am actually obsessed with this shampoo, it feels super refreshing and leaves your hair feeling so clean.

Get it here.

Aussie Miracle Curls Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser

Now you can’t shampoo all the time, you must protect your hair’s natural oils. This co-wash leaves your hair so silky and smooth.

Get it here.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner

This is a game changer when you don’t have time for an hour or overnight hair mask, you can put this on in the shower and it will transform your hair. It hydrates and restores your hair to its natural glory.

Get it here

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream

I have used this leave-in for years and I will always use it because it has always been consistent and works magic on my hair.

Get it here.

L’Oréal Paris Elvive Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

I just found this serum and in seconds it relieves your hair of frizziness.

Get it here.

Elizah Laurenceau is a senior at Bates College. Her hobbies consist of rewatching Call Me By Your Name, using Huji to take pictures, and playing with her dog. She spends her days either glued on her computer or late nights finishing up work.